Associate Director, MSS
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
Trustwave is looking for an Associate Director, Managed Services Delivery to shape and lead our customer experience, logistics, and provisioning efforts in a new/emerging market. This role serves as a critical partner within our MSS organization to help drive key priorities across the business from sales pursuit all the way to successful delivery/implementation.
The Associated Director, Managed Services Delivery will lead the development and ongoing management of our project management, logistics, and provisioning segments to support demand generation, customer engagement, customer experience, and loyalty. Will be responsible for sharing insights and driving process change/improvement across marketing, sales, operations, and customer service functions.
The Associate Director, Managed Services Delivery must have solid experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis, with a proven ability to translate data and numbers as well as customer feedback and market trends into actionable business insights. The ideal candidate is strategic, proactive, action-based, and known for successfully collaborating with internal partners in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment while keeping an eye on the big picture.
- Develop a rich understanding of the Trustwave brand and business model
- Review, analyze, and interpret data to support delivery strategies, and support overall customer experience programs
- Provide insights into customer performance and business trends; present analysis and trending insights for operational and business review to Trustwave leadership
- Promote data-driven mindset and analytics best practices across Delivery Operations organization to build strategic, integrated programs that deliver best-in-class results
- Drive operational service excellence
- Be responsible and accountable for the success of the local team in the Global MSS environment
- Be very familiar with the security technologies used in Enterprise environments
- Understand the technologies behind Threat detection, such as EDR and IPS
- Have proven skills and experience in managing Enterprise customers in operations
- Be customer-facing and have experience dealing with and managing challenging situations
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLAs) to support threats and other cases
- Document actions in cases to effectively communicate information to both internal and external customers
- Be self-sufficient and be able to work as necessary with minimum supervision and resolve problems independently
- Collaborate with management peers on process improvement, policies, and practices
- Act as an escalation point and mentor for your team members
- Foster a culture of growth and development
- Ensure projects are delivered on time with proper detail and auditing
- Strong professional experience leading cross-functional, global teams with a history of proven business results
- Strong analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills; ability to present analysis including trends and opportunities to clients and the business in writing and verbally
- Proven track record of innovating in the CRM and loyalty space
- Must be able to lead and develop teams, work in cross-functional teams and provide data to drive decision making
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience leading a large team with many direct reports
- Strong process and project management skills
- Influential skills to gain support and inspire others
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties
- Excellent attention-to-detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Experience with data mining, process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and evaluation of business processes
- Proficiency with PC based software database management systems (Salesforce, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project)
- Strong working knowledge of data security and compliance industries.
- Must have strong written/verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with strong customer service skills
- Requires strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Proven technical leadership abilities
- Experience with supporting customers in a global environment and from different countries
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of managed services
- Interface with a variety of customers in a polite, positive, and professional manner
- We prefer applicants with a bachelor's degree
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering or similar area of study
- Preferred candidates will have one or more certifications in Security/Networking including Security+, GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP or other security-specific vendors/product certifications
- Additional language skills are also desired in addition to English, including Spanish or Portugues
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely.Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.