Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave, a leader in cloud-based compliance and information security solutions, announces an opening for an Infrastructure Engineer to join Trustwave's Engineering Team in Warsaw, Poland.
The Infrastructure team of the Global Application Services group is looking for talented, highly motivated candidates with 3+ years of Linux systems administration experience, scripting and programming knowledge, and experience managing application infrastructures on a large scale preferably in cloud environments using modern tools and practices such as Infrastructure as Code. The Infrastructure team is the division of Engineering that develops and maintains public cloud and on-premise virtualized infrastructure and supporting observability and management systems in multiple test and production environments to support our client-facing applications.
- Employing knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems to ensure best practices around installation, configuration, security, maintenance & observability.
- Creating and maintaining AWS and Azure resources using modern infrastructure-as-code tools and practices.
- Creating and maintaining infrastructure systems for management, and observability.
- Creating and maintaining documentation as it relates to systems design, configuration, support and processes.
- Promoting best practices to Trustwave Engineering teams around software and infrastructure deployment and management of both on-premise and public-cloud based services through automation and configuration management tools.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of hands-on experience of applicable products and tools and can demonstrate working knowledge of the following areas:
- Installation, configuration & maintenance of RedHat, CentOS, or other Linux distributions preferably at a large scale.
- Design, Creation, and Management of components on public cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- Automation techniques and tools through scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc.), configuration management systems (Ansible, Puppet, etc.), and infrastructure tools (Terraform, Foreman/Katello, etc.)
- Continuous Integration/Delivery processes and tools used to manage them (git, jenkins, etc.)
- Docker container-based infrastructure technologies and tools such as service discovery (Consul, etcd), service meshes (Consul Connect, Istio, etc.), and schedulers (ECS, EKS, Kubernetes, Nomad, etc.)
- Highly available and secure systems/environments.
Additional desirable experience and skills in the following areas:
- Migration of on-premise infrastructures to a public cloud.
- Big data technologies (Elasticsearch, Hadoop, kafka, NiFi, etc.)
- Networking concepts (routes, subnets, ports, firewalls, etc.) and tools.
- Security concepts and tools such as encryption (TLS, SSL, etc.), identity and credential management (IAM, Vault, etc.).
- Performance monitoring and log management systems (Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger, ELK stack, etc.)
- Microsoft Windows Server technologies.
- Programming experience in Java, Python, Go or other languages.
- A passion for uptime and security.
- Forward thinking and keeping up with current paradigms and technologies.
- Ability to work with development teams and synthesize infrastructure requirements from application needs
- Ability to successfully balance multiple simultaneous demands & self-adjust to meet shifting priorities
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to occasionally work scheduled night/weekend times
- Familiarity with the security industry is desirable but not required
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely.Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.