SecureTrust, a Trustwave division, leads the industry in innovation and processes for achieving and maintaining compliance and security. SecureTrust delivers world-class consulting, compliance and risk assessment services and solutions for the enterprise market as well as tailored merchant risk management programs and solutions for merchant program sponsors around the globe. For more information, visit www.securetrust.com.
The Managing Consultant will join Trustwave’s Global Compliance & Risk Services (GCRS) organization, the leader in Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) Assessment and Consulting. Trustwave’s GCRS team works with the world’s leading merchants, banks, and service providers, to advise and asses their security programs against PCI Standards. This position will be based in Mexico City and travel throughout the Americas.
Managing Consultants are the front-line leaders of the world’s strongest QSA teams. The MC's connect Trustwave management with delivery, and client management with Trustwave.
The key job expectations of the Managing Consultant are:
- Set the highest standards for your QSA team
- Expand your professional capabilities, while maintaining Information Security and Compliance expertise
- Adopt operational initiatives, quickly and effectively
- Innovate, and assume leadership of special projects
- Represent the Company at all times in an ethical and professional manner.
- Develop the QSA Team
- Build your team as needed, through interview, selection, and
- Pre-sales PCI-DSS assessment project scoping support to include:
- Scoping calls/visits, Sales Engineer (SE) technical support, sample calculations, project effort estimates, and scoping sheet completion.
- Manage the GCRS relationships for assigned clients.
- Provide Quality Assurance reviews of PCI DSS Reports on Compliance, provide feedback and coaching to the QSA, and interface with QA.
- Coordinate internal Trustwave departments and teams to solve GCRS business problems
- Guide team in the use of internal client tools for workflow and document exchange/repository, across all client PCI-DSS projects
Skills and Qualifications:
- Enterprise Risk, Audit, Regulatory compliance (PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA) background/experience
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) experience
- Excellent communication skills Verbal and written in both Spanish and English
- Strong time management skills and the ability to deal with multiple competing priorities
- Ability to manage technical projects and client expectations
- Security Architecture, Design and Implementation experience
- Risk Assessment and Management experience
- QSA, CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM or ISO certification is required
- This position requires at least 50% travel and the applicant/consultant must be available and willing to travel.
Additional Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Previous experience managing consulting projects
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Documented experience in a people/team supervisory role or lead senior consultant with clients who have multiple contacts, departments, and engagements
- Additional professional and technical certifications a plus
- Previous technology or security consulting experience preferred
- Previous professional services management experience preferred
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.