SecureTrust, a Trustwave division, leads the industry in innovation and processes for achieving and maintaining compliance and security. SecureTrust delivers world-class consulting, compliance and risk assessment services and solutions for the enterprise market as well as tailored merchant risk management programs and solutions for merchant program sponsors around the globe. For more information, visit www.securetrust.com
SecureTrust is seeking a Software Architect to lead a team to success building and enhancing our next generation compliance and risk management platform. As a Software Architect, you bring strong solutions architecture, design, and communication skills to the table. You enjoy going hands-on-keyboard to rapidly build prototypes and lead technical spikes to demonstrate the feasibility of your technical architecture and design. You are able to clearly document, effectively communicate and drive the practical realization of software solutions you help envision working alongside Product Management, DevOps, QA, and other Engineering teams.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- You have experience building, deploying and maintaining fault tolerant backend solutions in a general programming language. We prefer Java but, if you have demonstrated the ability to effectively deliver software solutions in new language you had to learn, we like to talk to you!
- Experience designing and building user interfaces with a Front-End framework such as Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- Experience building applications utilizing relational databases such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Strong object-oriented design skills and the ability to communicate that design effectively to your team.
- A strong history of technical software leadership and solution delivery
- Experience working with Agile teams and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Knowledge of the security industry, specifically around compliance management
- Demonstrated the ability to deliver success with geographically distributed teams. Travel may occasionally be required.
- Experience building and deploying software solutions to a Cloud Platform such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- You have built and delivered software solutions using Spring Framework: Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Data, etc.
- Experience building applications that utilize ElasticSearch and/or are an Elastic Certified Engineer.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.