Technical Recruiter, PAC (contract)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Be a part of a collaborative and supportive team (you won’t feel alone!)
- Career growth: receive mentoring, coaching, and support to progress your career
Trustwave is looking for a Technical Recruiter (contract role, for up to 6 months) to join our global Talent Acquisition team. In this role, the Technical Recruiter will contribute to identifying and securing best available talent, with an eye toward increasing the applicant quality across the entire recruiting cycle, will work with Recruitment Program Manager and Hiring Managers to develop a strategic sourcing plan and then using a variety of advanced recruiting techniques will source and identify appropriate candidates for all assigned requisitions.
- Executing and managing the recruiting life cycle, including requirements management, strategic sourcing/market mapping, scheduling interviews, and offer negotiations
- Learn and be competent in selling Trustwave roles and opportunities including describing culture, organization, go-to-market, business model and career opportunities
- Searching for candidates using different methods: direct search, headhunting, networking and all of your new ideas.
- Managing applications and responses, providing timely feedback both to the candidates and to your internal stakeholders
- Optimize hiring in accordance with business needs
- Demonstrate good faith efforts to recruit and hire a diverse workforce
- Maximize employee referrals, LinkedIn and Jobvite as a sourcing channel
- Around 2-3+ years of talent acquisition experience, preferably within cybersecurity or IT security (or at least in software engineering)
- Experience using a variety of different candidate sourcing tools and techniques
- Must be team oriented, with the ability to work in a casual, fast-paced environment
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task
We also require valid work rights in Australia for this role.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
At Trustwave, everyone's experience is valued. We advocate Diversity of Thought, using diversity of experiences and perspectives to innovate and solve real world problems. Our people have studied at different universities, are self-taught, have worked in different companies in Australia, and around the world. Whoever you are, be comfortable, be different, be you, with us. Join Trustwave and together we’ll solve the cybersecurity challenges of today and into the future.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely.Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.