Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave is looking for a Recruiter to join our global Human Resources team. In this role, the Recruiter will contribute to identifying and securing best available talent, with an eye toward increasing the applicant quality across the entire recruiting cycle, will work with Recruitment Program Manager(s) to develop a strategic sourcing plan and then using a variety of advanced recruiting techniques will source and identify appropriate candidates for all assigned reqs.
- Promote recognition of Trustwave as premier employer of choice in the marketplace, as well as with channel partners (e.g., agencies, social networks, associations, etc.).
- Learn and be competent in selling Trustwave roles and opportunities including describing culture, organization, go-to-market, business model and career opportunities
- Understand and be able to articulate the Trustwave’s total compensation package
- Optimize hiring in accordance with business needs and ensure OFCCP compliance
- Develop expertise on individual Trustwave hiring requirements in order to effectively prescreen shortlisted candidates
- Demonstrate good faith efforts to recruit and hire a diverse workforce.
- Maximize employee referrals, LinkedIn and Jobvite as a sourcing channel.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field
- Professional recruitment experience; prefer experience from vendor/agency environment.
- Experience using a variety of different candidate sourcing tools and techniques.
- Must be team oriented, with the ability to work in a casual, fast-paced environment
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely.Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.