Senior Software Engineer
As a recognized global cyber defender that stops cyber threats all day, every day – we enable our clients to conduct their business, securely.
Trustwave detects threats that others can’t see, enabling us to respond quickly and protect our clients from the devastating impact of cyberattacks. We leverage our world-class team of security consultants, threat hunters and researchers, and our market-leading security operations platform, to relentlessly identify and isolate threats with the right telemetry at the right time for the right response.
Trustwave is a leader in managed detection and response (MDR), managed security services (MSS), consulting and professional services, database security, and email security. Our elite Trustwave Spider Labs team provides award-winning threat research and intelligence, which is infused into Trustwave services and products to fortify cyber resilience in the age of advanced threats.
Trustwave, a leader in cloud-based compliance and information security solutions, is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join Trustwave's Product Engineering Team.
- Work in small, agile teams to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools.
- Collaborate with Product Management to identify, prioritize and document detailed product requirements.
- Design, develop and document UI features using TypeScript/Angular framework.
- Create robust automated unit/functional test suites and deployment scripts.
- Work with internal QA team on system, performance and acceptance testing.
- Familiarity with agile/iterative development methodologies (XP, SCRUM, etc.).
- Possess experience interfacing with various back-end technologies, frameworks and services.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design / back-end development “nice to have” but not required.
- Thorough understanding of responsive web design, fluid layouts and positioning, browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues.
- Real-world experience building very large scale, high availability applications.
- Minimum 2 years direct work experience.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a dynamic, iterative development process.
- Occasional overnight travel to other Trustwave offices in the U.S. may be required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with the security industry is desirable but not required.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place, and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.