Innovation Program Manager
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
Innovation Product Manager (Cybersecurity)
We are seeking a motivated and collaborative Innovation Product Manager to join our young and dynamic team that incubates new cybersecurity ideas to market-ready products and services. This role requires strong technical understanding of cybersecurity, strong interpersonal skills and a deep understanding of our business strategy.
- Create and refine a market-relevant vision for the Telco Data Analytics and Automotive Security product and services portfolio through market/technology research, competitive analysis, and customer engagement.
- Drive adoption of vision across the organisation with clear articulation of strategic vision, opportunities and challenges.
- Drive awareness and excitement of innovation portfolio through strategic engagements of analysts, market and academia.
- Derive a practical execution plan of innovation line that maintains fidelity to the vision and takes into account timeline and resource constraints.
- Ensure and manage successful execution of plan by working closely with incubation, R&D and other teams.
- Support incubation and sales teams with collaterals and be deeply engaged about customer success.
- Be the voice of customer to product R&D teams.
- Support product R&D with clear product roadmaps and discussions.
- Maintain high performing relationships with working teams across Product, Legal, Risk, Marketing, Corp Comms, Sales and Delivery Teams in both Global and APJ.
- Maintain high performing relationships with vendors.
- Support and participate in thought leadership initiatives, such as media engagement, conference talks, industry talks, and writing impactful papers.
- Identify gaps and proactively propose solutions to close the gaps.
- Foster culture of open innovation within the OT/IoT Security team.
- Strategic thinker with a passion for learning new things and concocting creative security solutions Collaborative, motivated and independent.
- Strong presentation, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- At least 5 years of experience in cyber security.
- At least 3 years of prior stakeholder management experience.
- 5+ years in some combination of Product Management, threat management, Product Owner experience.
- At least 3 years of experience working with agile software product development teams.
- Scrum Product Owner knowledge is a plus.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.