Senior Software Engineer (C++)
As a recognized global cyber defender that stops cyber threats all day, every day – we enable our clients to conduct their business, securely.
Trustwave detects threats that others can’t see, enabling us to respond quickly and protect our clients from the devastating impact of cyberattacks. We leverage our world-class team of security consultants, threat hunters and researchers, and our market-leading security operations platform, to relentlessly identify and isolate threats with the right telemetry at the right time for the right response.
Trustwave is a leader in managed detection and response (MDR), managed security services (MSS), consulting and professional services, database security, and email security. Our elite Trustwave SpiderLabs team provides award-winning threat research and intelligence, which is infused into Trustwave services and products to fortify cyber resilience in the age of advanced threats.
Trustwave, a leader in MSS, MDR, and information security solutions, is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience to join Trustwave's Product Engineering Team in Manila.
Join the Trustwave Product Engineering Team and contribute to cutting-edge technology helping customers secure their enterprise databases. We are looking for goal-oriented, self-motivated individuals with a strong passion for delivering high quality products. Our large enterprise customers demand that our products meet their stringent quality standards.
Work with a team that delivers commercial multi-platform database monitoring technology across the major commercial databases;
- analyzing database activity,
- reporting on vulnerabilities and anomalies, and
- interfacing to a variety of control and reporting modules
- Design new features and support for new databases and operating systems and versions.
- Implement clean technological solutions with minimal supervision
- Maintain and improve C++ code on Windows and Unix
- Develop and improve unit and integration tests
- Document existing and new interfaces and code behavior
- Participate in design meetings for new features and improvements
- Minimum 7 years of industry experience with C++
- Familiarity with modern C++ and boost libraries
- Experience with database management systems
- Strong Linux development knowledge
- Familiarity with Windows development
- Experience developing enterprise, distributed, or client-server systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Prefer experience in one or more of the following:
- developing software for other operating system, including cloud-based systems
- installers such as RPM and MSI
- TCP/IP, HTTP, and web service technologies
- scrum and agile development methods
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.