CPE and PaaS Engineering Lead
As a recognized global cyber defender that stops cyber threats all day, every day – we enable our clients to conduct their business, securely.
Trustwave detects threats that others can’t see, enabling us to respond quickly and protect our clients from the devastating impact of cyberattacks. We leverage our world-class team of security consultants, threat hunters and researchers, and our market-leading security operations platform, to relentlessly identify and isolate threats with the right telemetry at the right time for the right response.
Trustwave is a leader in managed detection and response (MDR), managed security services (MSS), consulting and professional services, database security, and email security. Our elite Trustwave Spider Labs team provides award-winning threat research and intelligence, which is infused into Trustwave services and products to fortify cyber resilience in the age of advanced threats.
Trustwave Product Engineering is seeking a passionate practitioner and leader for our MSSP's customer premise equipment offerings in containerized, virtualized, Paas-native, and hardware form factors.
CPE and PaaS Engineering Lead
- Optimize and automate our delivery of security appliances, their software, and their content updates in hardware, Paas-native, virtualized, and containerized form factors.
- Design and deliver the next generation of our base CPE offerings.
- Build, maintain, and extend our tooling and systems in support of the MSSP's field CPE.
- Work with other teams in Engineering and MSS delivery to align priorities and collaborate on shared initiatives.
- Develop and lead a team of appliance, build, and systems engineers.
- 2+ years’ experience leading technical teams and multiple projects.
- Strong TCP/IP networking and Linux systems experience, including shell scripting.
- Software development experience in Python, Go, or Java, as well as modern SCM (e.g., git, bitbucket) and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization technologies.
- Experience with one or more of AWS, Azure, or GCP platforms.
- A demonstrated strength for documentation and repeatable excellence.
- Cybersecurity industry experience.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place, and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.