Delivery Operations Analyst
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
This role oversees and coordinates the order processing functions for Trustwave product/service delivery groups and provides support for Operations requests from internal Trustwave teams. Through the monitoring and supervision of an order queue, the Delivery Operations Analyst ensures the timely, efficient processing of orders and proper setup of engagements for our clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor & provision daily inflow of orders from Customer Relationship team (or OCR team)
- Confirming consistent order information accuracy
- Working with Sales Operations team to resolve order discrepancies
- Maintaining consistent reports on Salesforce.com order activity
- Contract review
- Timely & Consistent Professional Services project entry.
- Project data management.
- Tracking & managing project escalation requirements
- Tracking active consultant task assignments
- Project & task reallocation
- Processing project & task closure requests
- Maintaining shared client document database
- Monitoring consultant timesheet & expense deadlines
- Orientation & administrative job function training
- Effectively communicate project and task expectations and relevant project information to team and management
- Liase with Client Coordinators to ensure project & task processing aligns with client expectations
- Willingness to work scheduled night/weekend times.
- Familiarity with the Technology industry is preferred.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in delivery/professional service operations
- Ideally have cyber-security industry experience
- Experience and knowledgeable of CRM (preferably Salesforce) and PSA (preferably Financialforce)
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.