Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
Cyber Security Data Scientist
We are looking for a creative data scientist to join our project team that builds robust cyber security software and services. The candidate will be responsible for building and executing analytics modules:
- Own and complete work streams for execution and delivery
- Present and communicate insights to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in performing ETL, feature selections, feature reduction, modeling, model validation and data analysis
- Self-motivated, independent learner, and enjoy sharing knowledge with team members
- Relevant degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field with exposure to Machine Learning and/or Advanced Analytics with 3-5 years of experience in predictive analytics and exposure to big data analytics
- Experience in Cyber security domain is a plus
- Strong coding skills in Python is a must
- Hands-on experience with Python libraries - NumPy, Pandas, sklearn
- Hands-on knowledge of working with scalable platforms such as Hive, Hadoop or Spark (PySpark) is a plus
- Comfortable with working on Unix, Windows and both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Sound knowledge of machine learning concepts.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.