Customer Relations Analyst
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Customer Relations Analyst is a member of the WW Sales and Delivery Operations area and responsible for coordinating the timely processing of OCRs (Order Change Requests). These requests are submitted by Sales and Finance teams, and include billing updates, credit adjustments, service transfers, product deactivations and scope changes.
- Ensures accuracy of the detailed requests, obtains approvals to proceed, engages impacted teams, tracks the progress.
- Manage tasks in assigned queues
- Escalates to senior management as needed and update stakeholders
- Confirm completion of work using quality assurance checks and resolves OCRs
- Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM (preferably Salesforce) experiences
- Well organized, with keen ability to multi-tasking
- Customer focused, attention to details and quality driven
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Disciplined, self-motivated and team oriented
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiar with cyber security industry
- Knowledgeable of Trustkeeper Portal, RT (Request Tracker) and SCMS (SecureConnect)
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.