Director of Product Management (IL-1010)
Trustwave Holdings, Inc. seeks a Director of Product Management at its facility located at 70 W. Madison St., Ste. 600, Chicago, IL 60602.
- S/he will oversee managed security offerings for mid-to-large enterprise markets; be the internal expert for the market including market definition, sizing and segmentation, detailed knowledge of the competitive landscape, and intimate understanding of how customers evaluate and purchase managed security and compliance services; and provide oversight of overall product, marketing, business planning, and services including managing Product Managers.
- S/he will meet directly with customers, new prospects, analysts, partners, and sales staff to gain market insights and develop the managed services; and champion a customer-centric approach to product and services definition and development.
- S/he will identify key growth opportunities for offerings and work with Product Marketing and Sales to ensure successful execution.
- S/he will drive the product and services strategy and requirements for his/her solution domain(s) and will develop the business plan for global penetration and success of the segment of the portfolio they are responsible for.
- S/he will work with their peers within the Product Marketing organization to identify market requirements and to create go-to-market strategies for business success; and provide oversight and ensure the execution of go-to-market and launch activities for offerings within their scope of responsibilities.
- S/he will work with their peer(s) and senior leadership within the Engineering organization to collaborate on innovation within the portfolio and ensure cohesive advancement of the segment of the portfolio they have responsibility for.
- S/he will oversee the development and execution of cybersecurity contracts in alignment with US and Global pricing point and determinative integration points.
- S/he will build business cases and proposals for new product development and security services including defining parameters, and back end set-up.
- S/he will collaborate and communicate with Global cyber-security technology companies for business development and security technology research and development.
- S/he will collaborate with their peer(s) and senior leadership within the finance organization to facilitate financial tracking and business modeling for the segment of the portfolio they have responsibility for.
- S/he will collaborate with their peer(s) and senior leadership of sales management to ensure effective engagement between the organizations and the Director's direct reports.
- S/he will have P&L responsibility for the success of the segment of the portfolio they are responsible, maximizing revenue opportunity while managing cost and bottom line results.
- S/he will supervise up to 3 Product Managers and/or Senior Product Managers.
- 25% overnight US and International travel required for sales calls and visiting other offices.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 3 years of progressive work experience in product management in enterprise security software and hardware markets.
- Alternatively, this position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or related field and 5 years of progressive work experience in product management in enterprise security software and hardware markets.
- Also, must have 3 years of work experience with:
- 1) Performing P&L on MSS Services with annual gross revenue of $5 million;
- 2) Applying business and technical requirements using: Security Information and Event Management Systems; Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems; Next Generation Firewalls; Unified Threat Detection systems; Endpoint detection and Response solutions; Security Orchestration Solutions; Security Deception technologies; Vulnerability Management Systems and Services; Web and Application scanning solutions; Data Loss Prevention technologies; Identity and Access Management solutions and services; Incident Response services and technologies; Patch Management systems; Cloud providers such as AWS, Microsoft, Google, CenturyLink; Distributed Denial of Service prevention technologies; and Network and End User behavioral analytics systems; and
- 3) Partnering with Global Cyber Security vendors and experts to develop labor and operational technology required to provide device management and monitoring services to customers.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.