Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Product Manager is responsible for their assigned products and business planning for Trustwave within Asia. He/She will be the internal expert for the market including market definition, sizing and segmentation, detailed knowledge of the competitive landscape, and intimate understanding of how customers evaluate and purchase from the assigned portfolio. The Product Manager will drive the product and services strategy and requirements for his/her solution domain(s) and will develop the business plan for regional penetration and success of the offerings.
The Product Manager will work with his global counterparts, engineering, sales, partners and customers to execute on regional product strategy and will have P&L responsibility for their respective portfolio success.
The Product Manager reports into the Director of Product Management.
Product and Market Requirements
- Identify and document product and market requirements for Trustwave Security offerings within the Telecommunication space in the Asia region
- Competitive market analysis of assigned portfolio
- Meet directly with customers, new prospects, analysts, partners, and sales staff to gain market insights and evangelize the company's Cyber Security Portfolio.
- Champion a customer-centric approach to product and services definition and development.
- Work with Global Product Management and Engineering to develop and maintain compelling product roadmaps that deliver on business requirements.
- Participate in an Agile product development environment representing the Asia region when required
- Define, elaborate and communicate high quality feature requirements
- Participate in pertinent Agile ceremonies (release/sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, etc.) as required.
Business Planning & Development
- Identify key growth opportunities with the Asia region and work with cross functional teams to ensure successful GTM execution.
- Identify and own potential new business initiatives support by comprehensive business plans
- Lead and be an active participant in execution of go-to-market and launch activities for offerings.
- Participate in Pre-Sales engagement with customers as Subject Domain Expert
- Operate the business as a P&L owner, maximizing revenue opportunity while managing cost and bottom line results.
- 5+ years of Product Management/Technical Product Management/Presales experience in the Cybersecurity space, managing enterprise-class offerings in a regional/global environment.
- Experience in Cloud/SaaS, Database Security, Content Security (Email, File & Web).
- Experience in Technical Solutioning and Presentation to C-Level suites.
- Experience in Financial Management and Process Management is highly desirable.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, to both internal and external stakeholders, both oral and written
- Highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third-parties.
- Must work well in a team, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Preferably with Security Professional Certification such CISSP or CISA
- Preferably with Certification in related to AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Preferably with Cybersecurity Industry and community engagement experience.
- Periodic travels and night/morning calls to interact with global functional teams
- Able to work in a matrix reporting organization for global and regional responsibilities
Bachelor's degree preferred; MBA a plus; At Trustwave, we prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely.Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.