Enterprise Account Executive
At Trustwave, everyone's experience is valued. We advocate Diversity of Thought, using diversity of experiences and perspectives to innovate and solve real world problems. Our people have studied at different universities, are self-taught, have worked in different companies in Australia, and around the world. Whoever you are, be comfortable, be different, be you, with us. Join Trustwave and together we’ll solve the cybersecurity challenges of today and into the future.
The Enterprise Account Executive will make a significant contribution to the growth and success of Trustwave in their assigned region, territory, or vertical, by aggressively developing new business through new and existing Enterprise Accounts and managing profitable business relationships to assist in the achievement of the sales plan. This position reports to the Sales Team Lead and is supported by our team of Sales Engineers and will have access to Product Specialists and Product Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and manage enterprise accounts within assigned region, territory, or vertical.
• Responsible for lead generation, building the relationship with prospective customers, account profiling and developing the prospective customer into a revenue generating customer
• Work with Channel partners and Channel Manager to promote Trustwave solution sales
• Sell Trustwave services and products, including Compliance services, Managed Security Services, Managed Security Testing and the full portfolio of Trustwave products sold as either drop ship, managed or cloud.
• Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast
• Ensure the provision of appropriate business information for decision-making and control
• Assist in the development of existing accounts and the generation of new ones
• Negotiate contracts, up-sell, build customer rapport
• Provide appropriate sales tracking and reporting as required leveraging Salesforce.com and Excel
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• around 3-7 years of experience in cyber security sales (but also open for those with more experience)
• Solid track record of strong quota attainment
• Demonstrated market/industry experience and competitive landscape knowledge
• You are passionate about cyber security, confident in engaging prospects and stakeholders, analytical and enjoys a competitive and driven work environment
Generally though, certifications /qualifications are nice to have. What we care about is what you know, and who you are. How you came to know it – whether via formal education, industry training and certification, self study, or the school of hard knocks -will be a good discussion point, but we don't necessarily favor one over the other.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely.Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.