Account Delivery Manager (ADM)
As a recognized global cyber defender that stops cyber threats all day, every day – we enable our clients to conduct their business, securely.
Trustwave detects threats that others can’t see, enabling us to respond quickly and protect our clients from the devastating impact of cyberattacks. We leverage our world-class team of security consultants, threat hunters and researchers, and our market-leading security operations platform, to relentlessly identify and isolate threats with the right telemetry at the right time for the right response.
Trustwave is a leader in managed detection and response (MDR), managed security services (MSS), consulting and professional services, database security, and email security. Our elite Trustwave SpiderLabs team provides award-winning threat research and intelligence, which is infused into Trustwave services and products to fortify cyber resilience in the age of advanced threats.
Trustwave is seeking an Account Delivery Manager (ADM). The ADM is responsible for facilitating the timely delivery and achieve the business outcomes of all Trustwave’s solutions as outlined in the sales contract. The ADM will develop customer strategies for escalation management and engage clear, concise, and frequent communication. The ADM will identify early and help clear any impediments that may delay the delivery of the product or service. The ADM will work closely with the Account General Manager to provide, maintain, and improve the standards and processes focused on customer service and exceeding expectations. The ADM will own any Service or Project improvement plan for his/her grouping of accounts and is jointly responsible for improving positive NPS scores for his/her account. Additionally, the ADM is responsible for ensuring the services and projects are delivered to the client at the cost, time, and quality agreed in the Plan of Record.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and host regular customer meetings and periodic service reviews, reporting on account status and reviewing tickets. This will include travel requirements.
- Ensure the accuracy of customer contact information and maintain the currency of customer-related records, transactions, and standard documentation
- Document processes, procedures, and service enhancement requests
- Track and manage client initiatives and concerns through expedited resolution, proactively seeking to remove obstacles and identify solutions
- Interact with internal clients such as Support, Engineering, Sales, and Finance as required to address customers concerns
- Escalate quality control issues to AGM, Executive Sponsors, and MSS/CPS Management as appropriate
- Continually promote the value of Trustwave solutions, services and identify / promote upsell and cross-sell opportunities to AGM
- Support continuous service improvement initiatives and conduct regular service reviews with the customer and internal teams, identifying gaps and develop corrective plans
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Trustwave solutions suite (MSS, CPS, etc.) and their applicability to the latest threat landscape
- Share account portfolio P&L ownership and responsibility with AGM, providing reports and metrics
- Produce monthly customer experience reports to include but not limited to Net Promoter Score (NPS), clients’ portal usage metrics, and responsiveness to non-Service Level Agreement items.
- Support AGM in growing book of business quota through achieving renewal quotas, upsell, and cross-sell
- Support AGM in reviewing associated client documents to coordinate technical activities in scope, and manage communications across functions
- Assist AGM in preparing materials for educating client on latest trends and changes in the market, share latest developments in Trustwave portfolio, demonstrating knowledge and understanding the effect on the customers’ environment
- Build and maintain productive relationship with customers
- Develop customer strategies for performance metrics, escalation management, and communication.
- Determine budget and timeline for business service delivery, monitor and control expenses
- Recruit and lead cross functional teams to meet business goals
- Coordinate and lead account service team to ensure cost effective and timely delivery of business solutions.
- Develop and maintain service delivery plan and strategic account plan.
- Engage in customer negotiations as and when needed.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others. A team leader providing professional leadership and coordination on accounts across the team.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding experience which meets and exceeds customers’ expectations
- Achieve >80% Net Promoter Score and obtain referenceable clients
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Professional project leadership experience
- Excellent customer service skills, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills; strong oral (phone) and written (email) presentation and communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-managed and team oriented; deadline and detail oriented
- Experience with Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word, Salesforce.com, and ServiceNow
- Familiarity with Information Security concepts
- Proven entrepreneurial / self-starter mindset
- More than 5 years of account management / project delivery experience
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Able to foster strong internal relationships and collaboration, working together to win as one team
- Understands the sales lifecycle and navigates it tactfully with planned strategy, upholding Trustwave's values and mission
- Keen eye to understand in detail, the needs of each account and identify and involve the key players/teams to achieve success
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely.Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.