FP&A Finance Manager
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Partnering with Business Leaders to support the financial functions and providing advisory for operational matters in relation to processes/procedures in areas related to revenue and cost recognition.
Main Job Scope
- Perform management reporting financial analysis on NCS Cyber Security business performance, including explaining variance against budget, forecast and prior year on a monthly basis
- Preparation of monthly business review deck for NCS Cyber Security Business Leaders and partner with Leaders to ensure the accuracy of monthly forecast
- Support Trustwave SEB/Asia Finance Team by providing timely updates on NCS Cyber Security business financials
- Responsible for quarterly Cyber journals to Singtel Cyber Security Pte Ltd (“CYBL”), including reviewing and ensuring accuracy of journals posted, billing of invoices, as well as potential liaising with auditors.
- Partnering with NCS Cyber Security business leaders in formulating the annual budgets.
- Responsible for annual development of NCS Cyber Security manpower rate computation
- Review, streamline, standardize and recommend new or improvements to processes or systems to enhance operational efficiency, effectiveness, compliance and controls.
- Perform any other duties and projects as assigned by Senior Finance Manager
- Collaborate with a team to prepare NCS Group MD&A report for GE CFO on a quarterly basis
- Perform vendor financial assessment and business case review on round-robin basis
- Track performance for robotic fleet management business case and support Line on financials matters
- Drive and participate in systems enhancements and automation projects.
- CPA with a good Degree in Accountancy or ACCA
- 5 - 8 years of working experience in a similar capacity, with strong business acumen
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with SAP will be advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Passionate about business financial management, possesses positive attitude and drive.
- Adaptive to change and comfortable implementing change
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely.Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.