Global Supply Chain Leader
Global Supply Chain Leader
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. We uncover threats that others can’t and respond quicker than others can to protect against the devastating impacts of cyberattacks. We’re a world-class team of cyber consultants, threat hunters and researchers serving clients in 96 countries. At Trustwave, you can learn alongside the best, make a personal impact on a global scale, and solve new challenges every day. Learn more about us at https://www.trustwave.com.
About the Role
Our cybersecurity experts use sophisticated, high-end tools and services and we need an expert Global Supply Chain Leader who can ensure we’re getting the most value from those tools and services. In this newly created position, you’ll develop a strategic approach to global procurement and build a centralized, scalable program for our growing company. Overseeing the entire procurement process, you’ll serve as the connective thread between business need, strategic sourcing, contract negotiation and execution, and financial results.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating contracts and service agreements with vendors, including large global IT solution providers; building relationships and monitoring activity with our larger, high-profile vendors.
- Setting and facilitating Trustwave’s overall purchasing strategy; creating purchasing policies.
- Designing and improving global procurement processes and procedures, including optimizing our Business Spend Management (BSM) platform (Coupa).
- Forecasting ongoing demand, predicting price increases, and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the market.
- Conducting cost analyses and setting benchmarks for improvement.
- Leading a small team of procurement advisors and specialists.
This role reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer and will partner closely with the Trustwave Legal team.
We’re looking for people who have:
- 10+ years’ experience in procurement, vendor management, business process outsourcing (BPO), global business services (GBS) or similar
- 2+ years’ experience managing a team
- Superior negotiation skills, with experience negotiating IT contracts
- Expert analytical skills, including forecasting and cost analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail, strong organizational and project management skills, and an acute focus on results
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in business, business administration, finance or similar
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.