Enterprise Account Executive (UK)
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. We uncover threats that others can’t and respond quicker than others can to protect against the devastating impacts of cyber attacks. We’re a world-class team of cyber consultants, threat hunters and researchers serving clients in 96 countries. At Trustwave, you can learn alongside the best, accelerate your potential and be part of the solution. Learn more about us at https://www.trustwave.com.
About the Role
Our robust set of solutions and elite team of experts help our clients solve an array of security challenges. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll sell our full portfolio—including our industry-leading Managed Security Services and Managed Detection & Response—to some of our biggest current and potential clients. Our threat hunters are the best in the industry, and we’re looking for an equally aggressive hunter to win new enterprise accounts and grow our revenue.
We’re always evolving and adapting, so you’ll need to be able to solve practical problems and adjust for variables amid some ambiguity. You’ll also have a lot of autonomy, but you should feel equally comfortable collaborating with others and leaning in to help achieve our sales plan. Reporting to a V.P. of Sales, you’ll have high visibility to other senior leaders, as well as the support of our Sales Engineering team, Account General Managers, Product Specialists and Product Managers.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing enterprise accounts in your region, territory, or vertical.
- Generating leads, building relationships with prospects, account profiling, and developing prospects into revenue-generating clients.
- Collaborating with Channel partners and the Channel Manager to promote Trustwave solution sales.
- Developing and managing a pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast.
- Negotiating contracts, upselling, and building rapport with clients.
- Sales tracking and reporting using Salesforce and Excel.
We’re looking for people who have:
- At least 5 years’ experience selling to enterprise-level organizations; 3 or more years’ experience in IT solution sales is preferred.
- Extensive experience selling to CXO personnel.
- A proven understanding of managing a sales territory.
- Strong communication skills, coupled with superior negotiation skills.
- A validated, successful sales background developing business strategy and multi-year business plans and delivering client success through collaboration and partnership.
- Experience maintaining a multi-million-dollar quota preferred.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required; a college or university degree is a plus
This is a remote opportunity open to anyone legally authorized to work in the UK. Guided by our flexible workplace philosophy, Moments That Matter, people gather in the office when in-person interaction is most impactful; full-time remote employees may be asked to travel occasionally based on the needs of the team and the business.
Learn Why It’s Great To Be a Trustee:
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.