Field Support Coordinator
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Trupanion is looking for someone who has a passion for serving clients, is a great teammate, takes pride in perfection, and wants to be an outstanding part of our success! As a member of the Partner Support team, you will work closely with our Territory Partners (Trupanion’s Field Sales Representatives) and hospitals across the United States and Canada to support and strengthen the relationship we have within the veterinary community. This job will be based out of the Seattle Office and is not remote eligible.
This is a phone-heavy role and the right candidate should be confident handling 30-40 phone calls a day.
Everyone in this role is eligible for an uncapped monthly compensation model based on individual and team metrics on top of a base hourly rate starting at $18.25/hour.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide a best-in-class level of support to our partners - veterinary hospitals and Territory Partners
- Prioritize and manage inbound phone, email, fax, and follow-up activity queues
- Research and resolve complicated Territory Partner and Hospital concerns including questions on policy coverage and claims
- Assist Territory Partners with reporting
- Initiate time-sensitive pre-approvals for Trupanion Members and hospitals
- Liaise with internal departments to assist our partners and Members
- Provide level 1 technical support for hospitals utilizing the Trupanion Express application
Qualifications (Please include a cover letter with your application!)
Experience: 2+ years’ experience in Customer Service. Veterinary hospital experience is a plus!
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Things We Value
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.