Veterinary Sales Associate - NE Atlanta, GA
VETERINARY SALES ASSOCIATE
FLAUGA PET PARTNERS, LLC
Description of Services
Veterinary Sales Associates are employees of FLAUGA PET PARTNERS, LLC, and promote Trupanion’s Pet Medical Insurance (https://trupanion.com) to veterinary professionals. Trupanion’s mission is to help loving, responsible pet owners budget and care for their pets.
We aim to provide inspiration, education, guidance, and service to veterinary practices on the critical importance of providing access to uncompromised medical care for pets through the help of pet medical insurance.
This role is responsible for building and maintaining new/existing relationships within veterinary practices and creating high client rapport through consistent visibility and support. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced vet tech or practice manager looking for a groundbreaking opportunity within our industry. Does this sound like you?!
We are looking for a driven, reliable, organized, pet passionate individual with five (5) or more years of experience inside the veterinary hospital environment. The geography of this territory covers much of “NE Atlanta” and includes populated cities such as Alpharetta, Roswell, Gainesville, and Athens. The candidate should reside in an area central to the region.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with a high level of activity to assist in maintaining and building our success and be open to growth. The compensation package includes base salary, uncapped bonus, expense reimbursement, and paid leave in this role. As the business scales, so does the earning potential.
• Must be a self-starter who is results-driven and enjoys a challenge
• Must be an influential communicator who can inspire change
• Must possess a strong passion for helping dogs & cats get the uncompromised medical care they need and deserve
• Thorough understanding of the dynamics of veterinary practice (minimum of 5 years of veterinary experience)
• Must have the personality to build relationships with our partnering veterinarian practices throughout the market/territory
• Confidence in public speaking: Ability to present to hospital owners and staff
• Able to establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing courteous, efficient, and professional service
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Self-motivated, with an innate entrepreneurial drive that embodies an attitude of persistence and patience
• Outstanding communication, listening skills, and a professional appearance
• Experience in field sales, cold calling, and building a business a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (primarily Dynamics CRM, Outlook, Excel, and Word)
• Must be willing to be on the road visiting hospitals five days/week in addition to some administrative work from your home office
• Must possess valid and clean driver’s license record and reliable vehicle
• Must reside in the Atlanta area (NE Atlanta preferred)
• Complete a 1-week highly interactive virtual training
• Occasional weekends for local veterinary conferences
• Must acquire Property & Casualty Insurance License before hire date. The process includes 40-hour self-paced online training & passing the Georgia P&C exam
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about