Email Marketing and Texting Coordinator
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
As a member of the Digital Communications Team, this position will report directly to the Digital Communications Manager and assist in the execution and optimization of Trupanion's digital marketing communication campaigns and initiatives! This role will contribute to a team of coordinators in achieving Trupanion's conversion and corporate business goals. You will focus on optimizing current email and text campaigns, developing new digital marketing communication touchpoints and assets, auditing and maintaining campaigns, and creating insightful reporting on various channels and leads. This role will have a strong focus on providing constant insight into program performances and overall business impact.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Focuses on continuous improvement and ongoing success of all marketing programs, including marketing automation and email marketing programs and assets
- Ensure Trupanion improves, maintains, and optimizes a fluid digital communication journey for leads throughout their experience with Trupanion
- Develop research-informed and data-based hypothesizes in proposals for A/B tests for digital communication assets and channels
- Propose creative content solutions to channel owners and the content team for review and approval, to make progress toward corporate objectives including enrollment and conversion goals
- Assist the team in documenting, and the review of key performance measurements, including opens, clicks, unsubscribes, and conversion rates
- Collaborate and support the Digital Communications team, and influencing increased cross-team collaboration in the interest of increasing conversion rate and meeting team objectives
- Identify issues as they arise and work with the Digital Communications Team, Manager, and other internal partners to get resolutions
- Document changes/findings/test results for the various digital communication platforms and outlets
- Identify and research competitive players in pet insurance digital communications strategies and present actionable plans on how to incorporate competitive findings to improve email & text conversion and enrollments
Qualifications (Please include a cover letter with your application!)
Education, Registration & Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Computer Science preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant marketing experience
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience in marketing email automation and A/B testing required
- Basic Excel and HTML
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects efficiently
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Confident self-starter who can work both independently and with a team
- Self-motivated, furiously curious, with a can-do attitude - and inspires the same in the team
- Highly adaptable and flexible with the ability to change direction when needed
- Possess strong time management skills, including efficient execution of tasks and the ability to communicate challenges/barriers to effective and efficient workflows
- Exceptionally reliable and dependable as a key member of the team
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Things We Value
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.