Veterinary Sales Associate
VETERINARY SALES ASSOCIATE –
Hull - Gatineau and Montreal
We are looking for a driven, reliable, extremely organized, pet passionate individual with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a field sales environment to help build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with veterinary practices in the Hull - Gatineau and Montreal areas.
This position would require the individual to visit veterinary practices, build relationships and educate hospital staff on the advantages of having insured clients and how to incorporate this into their workflow.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with a Full-time, commitment, a high level of activity to assist in maintaining and building our success, and be open to growth. In this role, you'll earn a base salary and have the opportunity to earn quarterly bonus.
You are required to follow all local public health requirements regarding Covid-19.
- Must be fully French and English bilingual
- Field sales experience required
- Passion for helping eliminate economic euthanasia in dogs & cats
- Must have the personality to build relationships with our partnering veterinary practices throughout the market/territory
- Ability to present to hospital owners and staff with confidence
- Must be pet passionate and possess a strong belief in our mission to give responsible pet owners the ability to provide the best care for their pet when it becomes sick or injured
- Able to establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing courteous, efficient, and professional service
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An innate entrepreneurial drive, embodying an attitude of persistence and patience
- Outstanding communication, listening skills, and a professional appearance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (primarily Outlook, Excel, Word, Dynamics and Tableau)
- Must live within the territory and be willing to be on the road visiting hospitals 90% of the time in addition to some administrative work 10% of the time from a home office
- Occasional weekends for Veterinary Conferences
- Must possess valid and clean driver’s license record and reliable car
Learn more about how Trupanion has revolutionized our industry and the reimbursement model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdWZ4KHiPTQ
Trupanion Team DNA:
At Trupanion, we achieve great things together when we are:
- Caring: We are kind to each other and assume positive intent.
- Collaborative: We work together to achieve company goals (we not me).
- Courageous: We are determined, take risks, and make bold moves.
- Curious: We seek new information to continually better ourselves and our work.
- Honest: We believe candid communication leads to successful teamwork.
- Inclusive: We welcome and value all people and perspectives.
- Nimble: We readily adapt and evolve in pursuit of progress and innovation.
For more information about Trupanion, visit https://trupanion.com/about