Project Coordinator - Lead Generation
Project Coordinator – Lead Generation
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Trupanion, North America’s fastest-growing medical insurance provider for pets is looking for a proven detail-oriented, and pet-passionate project coordinator. This role will support the growth and development of our high-performance Breeder Support Program.
This position will report directly to the Breeder Program Manager. The ideal candidate is organized with strong communication skills. This role provides support for the ongoing development of Breeder Support initiatives, with a specific focus on lead generation and creating new group partnerships, and encourages innovation in an entry-level context within the Breeder channel. Job duties include managing projects like running Facebook ad campaigns and supporting our existing partnerships and supporting the growth of the program through developing new initiatives, primarily with breed clubs.
- Execute the development and launch of new program initiatives
- Oversee development of deliverables for external partners
- Support launch and administration of breed club referral program
- Assist development of new partnerships
- Publish content to and monitor the breeder Facebook channel, including ad campaigns
- Liaise between departments to see projects to completion
- Provide support for show attendance (once safe to attend)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Marketing or similar
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to adhere to a deadline
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and able to work as part of a team
- Pet passionate
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly, and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Trupanion Team DNA:
At Trupanion, we achieve great things together when we are:
- Caring: We are kind to each other and assume positive intent.
- Collaborative: We work together to achieve company goals (we not me).
- Courageous: We are determined, take risks, and make bold moves.
- Curious: We seek new information to continually better ourselves and our work.
- Honest: We believe candid communication leads to successful teamwork.
- Inclusive: We welcome and value all people and perspectives.
- Nimble: We readily adapt and evolve in pursuit of progress and innovation.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.