Veterinary Sales Associate - Northwest Washington (Vet techs needed)
Territory Partner Associate - Northwest Washington
We are looking for a driven, reliable, pet passionate individual with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the veterinary hospital environment to help build, maintain and strengthen relationships with the veterinary community in the North Northwest Washington area! Are you ready to remove the financial barriers to the best medical treatment for dogs & cats and their owners? Here is your chance to positively impact the veterinary industry by helping staff members provide the best medical care for their patients.
This position would require the individual to visit veterinary practices, establish relationships, and educate hospital staff on the advantages of having insured clients and how to incorporate this into their workflow. This is a great opportunity for an experienced vet tech or practice manager looking for a groundbreaking opportunity within our industry. Does this sound like you?!
The ideal candidate will be looking for a 40 hr/week commitment, a high level of activity to assist in maintaining and building our success and be open to growth. In this role, you'll earn a base salary and have the opportunity to bonus. Earning potential increases each year.
- Detailed understanding of the pet health industry (minimum of two years of veterinary clinic experience)
- Sales or marketing background a plus
- An entrepreneurial drive, embodying an attitude of persistence and grit
- Must have the skillset vital to establish rapport and trust with veterinary practices throughout the territory
- Ability to present to hospital owners and staff with confidence
- Must be pet hardworking and possess a strong belief in our mission to give responsible pet owners the ability to afford the best medical treatment for their pet when it becomes sick or injured
- Able to establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing courteous, efficient, and professional service
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding communication and listening skills and a professional appearance
- Must live within Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan, Island, Kitsap, Jefferson, Clallam, or Snohomish area and be available to call on hospitals 4 days/week in addition to some work from home.
- Must possess valid and clean driver’s license record
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop, and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We want to see our employees succeed, personally and expertly. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re passionate about providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Things We Value
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.