Veterinary Sales Associate - Orange County, CA
TRUPANION PET HEALTH INSURANCE REPRESENTATIVE
- Can you make friends rapidly?
- Do you enjoy working hard and being paid for your efforts?
- Do you love animals?
- Are you able to work independently?
A Trupanion Territory Partner Associate serves as a consultant to Trupanion and is the exclusive representative for our pet health insurance product within a specified area.
As a Territory Partner Associate, you will earn revenue while helping veterinarians and pet owners provide the highest quality medical care to their pets.
You will be a significant link between veterinary hospitals and Trupanion. Territory Partner Associates build relationships and educate veterinarians, vet techs, and office staff about how having clients whom Trupanion insures will benefit their practice and the lives of the companion animals and families they serve.
This position is contingent on successfully obtaining a Property and Casualty license in your state of residence. The licensing process involves an additional state and background check that looks into a candidate's entire history from age 18 onward. For further information, please see the Department of Insurance website in the state in which you reside.
Key Functions include:
- Knowledge in the animal health industry and day-to-day operations of veterinary hospitals
- Understanding of the entire companion animal medical insurance industry, including the Trupanion product
- Manage an aggressive sales cycle while spending time on the road, visiting clinics and veterinary hospitals within your territory
- Build a book of business and break open a new market/territory
- Relationship management
The Right Candidate will have:
- The drive to help others and make a difference
- Ability to be a self-starter
- A commitment to the business
- Relationship building skills to build and maintain relationships with veterinary clinics, hospitals, and veterinary staff
- A serious passion for pets, with a strong belief in Trupanion’s mission to help the pets we all love receive the best veterinary care
- An eagerness to learn effective sales techniques
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Commission or Bonus Structure
Full or Part-Time Opportunity available based on the number of exclusive Zip Codes
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
• Veterinary hospital: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Property and casualty insurance license (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
On the road