Marketing Automation Manager
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Trupanion is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Marketing Automation Manager. This individual will be responsible for building and executing high-quality email and text campaigns geared toward pet owners and veterinary hospitals. This includes audience segmentation, content design and layout, and evaluating campaign successes and opportunities for performance optimization.
The role requires meticulous attention to detail, strong project management skills, the ability to multi-task and remain nimble, and a passion for producing high quality work that moves the needle. This role will report into the Director of Distribution Campaigns & Veterinary Engagement and will work directly with marketing stakeholders to test, optimize, and continuously improve all aspects of campaigns.
Candidates for this position have the option to work remotely from anywhere in the US, or out of our Seattle office, depending on their preference.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with marketing teams, IT, and stakeholders to launch, maintain and evolve triggered and transactional email & text programs.
- Operationally own digital campaigns to drive and maintain active hospital count.
- Propose creative and strategy-driven digital solutions to new and existing projects.
- Collaborate and support the execution of digital campaign requirements as laid out by the Director of Distribution & Veterinary Engagement and business stakeholders.
- Measure the effectiveness, progress, and impact of campaigns as they relate to KPIs and company goals.
- 3+ years of Marketo experience building and optimizing campaigns required. Marketo Certified Expert preferred.
- Experience with Twilio or other enterprise-level messaging services.
- Excellent responsive email coding knowledge (HTML, CSS).
- Experience working on multivariate or multiregional campaigns.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously while remaining organized and focused on the details.
- Strong analytical approach to evaluating attribution, funnel metrics and campaign performance.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Use data to make decisions and drive performance
- Leverage experience to drive innovation
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Attention to detail while maintaining awareness of the big picture
- Seamless management of several projects at once
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off and 9 paid float holidays (you can decide which days are most important to you!)
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly, and fun office environment
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Seattle Office Amenities: Free on-site gym, free dog walking services for office pets during business hours, free parking, and paid ORCA cards.
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself: https://www.facebook.com/Trupanion/videos/10155423763702974/
We’re more than insurance – we’re a tech company too! Learn more about how you can use Trupanion to pay your vet directly here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdWZ4KHiPTQ
Trupanion Team DNA:
At Trupanion, we achieve great things together when we are:
- Caring: We are kind to each other and assume positive intent.
- Collaborative: We work together to achieve company goals (we not me).
- Courageous: We are determined, take risks, and make bold moves.
- Curious: We seek new information to continually better ourselves and our work.
- Honest: We believe candid communication leads to successful teamwork.
- Inclusive: We welcome and value all people and perspectives.
- Nimble: We readily adapt and evolve in pursuit of progress and innovation.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.