Territory Sales Partner - Pittsburgh, PA
A Trupanion Territory Partner serves as a consultant to Trupanion and is the exclusive representative for our pet health insurance product within the Pittsburgh market. This is not a franchise or brokerage. There are no franchise fees and this business does not necessitate a brick-and-mortar operation. As a business owner, you can expect to invest one thousand dollars per month in the first year as you get started.
Historically, pet owners have paid for veterinary care with discretionary income, savings, credit cards, or other loans. Medical care for a pet sometimes involves sophisticated and costly treatments that are out of reach for many owners. Those without medical coverage may be forced to choose less expensive, sub-standard alternatives. This puts veterinarians in the position of having to determine treatment options based on an owner’s finances.
Pet owners in the United States and Canada collectively own approximately 180 million dogs and cats and less than 3% have medical coverage for their pets. Hospitals see a benefit in their bottom line when they have a client base that can pay for treatments that may otherwise be out of their financial means. And Trupanion's dedication provides a solid foundation for the success of our Territory Partners, who reap the rewards of pets that stay enrolled through residual income.
Why Partner with Trupanion?
- For the last 10 years, our revenue and the number of Trupanion enrolled pets have increased every quarter. We attribute our rapid growth to our unique approach to insuring pets. Our comprehensive plan has no payout limits and covers chronic, congenital, and hereditary conditions not present at enrollment.
- We’re the only provider with patented in-hospital software to process and pay claims directly to hospitals in minutes, while pet owners are at checkout! Thousands of hospitals have partnered with us to take advantage of this and the many additional benefits that our software provides.
- Unlike others in the industry, we own the Trupanion brand and do not have to pay royalties for our brand name. For companies that do not own their brand, they lose an additional 3–5 points of brand franchising expense.
- We set an industry high with our 98.6% monthly retention rate, and that rate continues to increase!
- While we generate revenue from premiums, unlike our competitors, our policy runs month-to-month rather than annually. Our growing, loyal base of members provides the potential for predictable revenue and uncapped income potential for our Territory Partners.
Why our Territory Partners are essential to our growth:
- By expanding our Territory Partner network and increasing direct marketing to veterinarians, the amount of hospitals that actively introduce Trupanion to their clients is greatly increased.
- A Trupanion Territory Partner serves as a consultant to Trupanion and is the exclusive representative for our pet health insurance product within the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania market.
- Our partners are a significant link between veterinary hospitals and our company. Territory Partners build relationships and educate veterinarians, vet techs, and office staff about how having clients who are insured by Trupanion will not only benefit their practice, but also the lives of the companion animals and families they serve.
- As a business owner, your expected costs will include your time, travel, food, and refreshments for hospital “lunch and learn” sessions, and any additional marketing materials you choose to purchase. You can expect to invest one thousand dollars per month in the first year as you get started.
- This is not a franchise or brokerage. There are no franchise fees and this business does not necessitate a brick-and-mortar operation.
- This position is contingent on successfully obtaining a Property and Casualty license in Pennsylvania. The licensing process involves an additional state, or provincial, a background check that looks into a candidate's entire history from age 18 onward.
Long Term Revenue:
Our model directly compensates you for the work you put in. Unlike other business opportunities, Trupanion offers the possibility of long-term passive income. Our model is commission-based but also includes a monthly residual. Each new policy that activates within your exclusive region generates a ten dollar commission. After enrollment, our Territory Partners receive monthly residual income for all active policies in the region, with an average policy life span of over 73 months. With our residual income model, your business can gain momentum, achieve longevity, and provide you with the opportunity for uncapped income.
This opportunity requires physically visiting animal hospitals and all team members who enter animal hospitals are required to be vaccinated.
For more information about Trupanion and the Territory Partner opportunity visit: https://www.jointrupanion.com/