As a Project Coordinator, you will be supporting the IT Project Delivery team to supervise the status of project milestones, perform risk and issue management, and the coordination of project level reporting.
This position is an entirely remote role open to candidates anywhere in the UK. Candidates who prefer an in-office option may choose to work a hybrid schedule out of our Altrincham office.
The Project Delivery Team at Trupanion is responsible for managing the portfolio of projects and future development roadmaps. You will report to VP, Project Delivery, driving project efficiency up, and helping build predictability in project execution. The ideal candidate is organised with strong written communication skills to help enhance client engagement across projects. This role will have the exciting opportunity to collaborate across teams and see projects from start to finish, while encouraging innovation within the IT channel.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Scheduling the portfolio and prioritisation of projects.
- Coordinating information and project reporting.
- Supporting the maintenance of project tools and methodologies.
- Tracking the portfolio performance, providing a comprehensive view of all projects.
- Establishing and maintaining resource allocation.
- Focusing on simplification and standardisation to drive up efficiency.
- Proven experience in project coordination or project management in an IT capacity.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- A keen eye for detail and exceptional communication capabilities.
- Ability to recognise, prioritise and handle conflicting priorities.
- Experience in project management and administration.
- Strong collaborator able to work across multiple workstreams.
- A flexible and delivery-focused perspective.
Education, Registration & Certification:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Private medical insurance and health cash plans
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly, and fun office environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance
- Rocket Lawyer
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself: https://aqinsure.tech/working-at-aq/
Trupanion Team DNA:
At Trupanion, we achieve great things together when we are:
- Caring: We are kind to each other and assume positive intent.
- Collaborative: We work together to achieve company goals (we not me).
- Courageous: We are determined, take risks, and make bold moves.
- Curious: We seek new information to continually better ourselves and our work.
- Honest: We believe candid communication leads to successful teamwork.
- Inclusive: We welcome and value all people and perspectives.
- Nimble: We readily adapt and evolve in pursuit of progress and innovation.
For more information about Trupanion, visit https://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request reasonable adjustments.