Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Marketing Manager, Distribution Campaigns & Veterinary Engagement
Trupanion is seeking a highly motivated marketing manager for Trupanion’s veterinary channel. The role will require strong B2B marketing strategy, project management skills, ability to multi-task, and a passion for producing high quality work that moves the needle. The ideal candidate will unlock the stories behind our data points and deliver impactful marketing ideas and assets that drive Trupanion’s veterinary business and empower others at Trupanion to do the same.
A self-starter who is excited about owning success, the ideal candidate is data-driven, using strong analytical skills to test, learn and iterate on marketing tactics, applying excellent business judgment to deliver results in a rapidly evolving environment.
Reporting into the Director, Distribution Campaigns & Veterinary Engagement, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally to bring campaign concepts and ideas to life – specifically related to branded collateral and core promotional materials for Trupanion’s field team(s).
Candidates for this position have the option to work remotely from anywhere in the US, or out of our Seattle office, depending on their preference.
Key responsibilities include:
- Capture and bring to life powerful data-driven stories that demonstrate Trupanion’s value to both pet parents and veterinary professionals.
- Operationally own veterinary hospital brand campaigns to drive active hospital count.
- Propose creative and strategy-driven digital solutions to new and existing projects and assets.
- Collaborate and support the execution of campaign requirements as laid out by the Veterinary Marketing Manager and business stakeholders.
- Measure the effectiveness, progress, and impact of campaigns and distribution channels as they relate to KPIs and company goals.
Experience and qualifications:
- 4+ years of marketing experience in a fast-paced business.
- Digital experience delivering new marketing campaigns (both online and offline) that efficiently drive veterinary demand.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously while remaining organized and focused on the details.
- Strong analytical approach to evaluating attribution, funnel metrics and campaign performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Copywriting skills are a bonus.
- Veterinary experience/background is ideal.
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.