Multilingual Member Experience Coordinator
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
At Trupanion, we offer bilingual French and Spanish support to our members 24/7! We are always striving for improvement and are looking for a highly motivated individual to bring change and innovation to how we support our bilingual members internally and externally by way of strategic thinking, cross-departmental relationship building and coordinating roadmaps to ensure success with any project work that will arise. This person will report to the Member Experience Project Manager and will own and create projects to continue to innovate our presence with our bilingual members! This position is remote eligible with occasional travel to the Seattle headquarters.
- Proficient in both French and Spanish
- At least 1 year in a customer-facing role
- Project management experience preferred, but not required
- Innovative attitude
- Self-Motivated and able to work independently
- Strategic problem solver
- Support Member Experience and Marketing teams through project development, planning, and execution
- Onboard new bilingual team members
- Facilitate meetings with bilingual Member Experience Specialists to build cohesion
- Working cross-departmentally to streamline processes including:
- Translation of documents
- Workflow for bilingual team members
- Training Materials
- Marketing Materials
- Policy Documents
- Knowledge Base
- Translation Service
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Things We Value
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.