Marketing Automation Specialist
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be a driver behind the execution and optimization of Trupanion’s digital communication strategies! This role will heavily influence the success of the Conversion team and Trupanion’s corporate business goals in getting more pets covered with a Trupanion policy. This position will heavily utilize the Marketo platform and will focus on optimizations of current emails and text campaigns, develop new touchpoints and assets, and create insightful and actionable reporting.
A great fit for the team will be a scrappy, thoughtful, and technical marketer with a ‘can-do’ attitude who enjoys being proactive and wants to contribute to a high-performing team of passionate marketers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain current Marketo integrations with various platforms and assist in the integration of additional platforms
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems.
- Facilitate platform optimization opportunities and requests from the digital communications team, through approval and submission to the IT support team
- Develop data-based hypotheses for A/B tests
- Continuous improvement and ongoing success of all digital communications programs (email and text) through innovation, industry evolution, and expand the utilization of our ESP and texting platform capabilities.
- Daily and weekly documentation and reviews of key performance measurements, including opens, clicks, unsubscribes, and conversion rates.
- Collaborate with and support the team, and positively influence cross-team collaboration in the interest of increasing conversion rate and meeting team objectives.
Qualifications (Please include a cover letter with your application!)
Education, Registration & Certification:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Computer Science preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant marketing experience
- Email marketing experience required
- Marketo experience required
- Strong command of HTML required
- Twilio or text experience preferred
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
You’ll be successful if you can:
- Use data to make informed decisions, drive action and innovation
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Seamlessly lead several projects at once
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Things We Value
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.