Senior Sales Operations Consultant
Job Description – Senior Sales Operations Consultant
Bell Canyon Consulting is seeking a Senior Sales Operations Consultant in the life sciences industry to become a key member of our sales operations team for our growing client base. This team is charged with designing, developing, implementing, and managing business processes and solutions that involve such areas as customer master data management, sales reporting, data warehousing, call plan analysis, territory alignments, CRM/sales force automation, field incentive compensation, field inquiries, field communications, field analytics and reporting, field training, and management of access restriction and data restriction issues. The role’s main responsibilities will include client account management for select clients. This entails being the client primary point of contact, running status calls, and ensuring all client deliverables are met.
Pharmaceutical companies acquire massive amounts of data that contain information about Health Care Providers (HCP) and Health Care Organizations (HCO). This data includes demographic data such as physician name, group practice name, address, specialty, degree and many others. This data comes in all shapes and sizes from multiple data sources making it extremely difficult, if not impossible for the organization to maintain their Customer Master. This is where Bell Canyon Consulting steps in. We are one of the leading Master Data Management and Data Integration companies in the industry.
Master Data Management (MDM) is a set of processes and tools that consistently defines and manages the data entities of an organization. Our proprietary software will collect, cleanse, and match the bulk of these large pharmaceutical datasets to a unique identifier. However, not all records will auto-match and will require manual resolution.
Bell Canyon Consulting is seeking a full-time Senior Sales Operations Consultant. The candidate will be part of a virtual team and will be expected to travel as needed, typically around 20% of the time.
- Be primary point of contact for clients.
- Manage all client projects and timelines by coordinating with team members in MDM, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence etc.
- Support and Manage Client Push Report Deliverables.
- Utilize multiple tools to research and resolve various data issues.
- Identify and propose business rule, process, or system improvement opportunities around Master Data.
- Respond to data inquiries in a timely manner with the utmost professionalism.
- Manage and maintain Commercial Operations source files (roster, alignment, etc.)
- Quality Control for Client Deliverables, including push and pull reporting and ad hoc requests
- Supporting Sales Operations Functions: Support the entire Sales Operations group by backfilling for team members when needed, providing cross-training on an ongoing basis and participating in cross-team projects
Successful Candidate Attributes:
- A self-motivated individual with a passion for learning. Proactive, with the ability to work independently.
- A creative thinker who likes complex puzzles and problem solving.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly while completing multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic work environment.
- Innovative and open-minded—someone not set in established processes.
- Service oriented individual with excellent Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to follow through on support requests in a timely manner, escalating to other members of the team or vendor support when appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years’ work experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Access, and any other reporting tools
- Experience with pharmaceutical CRM/SFA systems is a plus
- Experience with defining, documenting, developing business process
- Ability to influence & collaborate at all levels including navigating/operating through ambiguity at times
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with an internal team along with external customers