Analyst, TGaS Advisors
Analyst, TGAS Advisors
The Analyst position at TGaS works closely with others to examine data and independently derive intelligence from that data. The employee will be responsible for critically analyzing benchmark and survey information from clients and thereafter, utilizing independent judgment and discretion, producing high quality deliverables with the information that detects critical business problems and assists in the development of functional solutions to those business problems. The candidate will have a proven track record of providing insight and analysis for custom and syndicated market research reports.
The position will require a driven person to develop and execute projects for clients in the pharmaceutical industry. The candidate will also be experienced in creating written content using survey datasets and will be able to present information in a format that makes the information easy to understand, and highlights the trends and key findings that the candidate identifies.
- Identify meaningful trends, provide insights, and create recommendations regarding business problems and solutions to those problems for clients using benchmark/survey information and employee’s own understanding of the business.
- Generate benchmark/survey information by creating, fielding and reporting on custom surveys, typically using the Qualtrics survey tool.
- Apply market research knowledge and best practices to creating survey questions that result in meaningful and useful outputs as a basis for reports.
- Analyze and cohort survey results (typically with Excel).
- UMine the benchmark information and draw out meaningful trends and insights using analytical tools.Generate client deliverables using custom automation tools, Microsoft Word and other content publishing tools to.
- Understanding of Market Research tools and techniques regarding question design, panel design, longitudinal studies, and survey analytics.
- Determine confidence levels and other test parameters by applying statistical tests to survey results.
Skills and Experience:
Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry preferred
Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Solid grammatical and writing skills
Ability to independently and critically examine research data
Excellent analytical skills
Experience with producing custom and syndicated market research studies/reports
Experience with graphical representation of data for reporting
Ability to apply basic statistical testing to data - confidence intervals, regression models, etc.
Attention to detail, ability to produce quality outputs and check own work for errors.
2+ years of experience in analytical positions.
Demonstrated ability to thrive in a team environment