Senior Manager, RWE Analytics
We are looking for a self-motivated, diligent individual to join our Insights & Analytics team as a Senior Manager to support our growing Analytics function within our Real-World Evidence (RWE) team. The Sr. Manager is an integral member of project teams, responsible for formulating, designing, and overseeing execution of analyses that draw insights from real-world data, e.g., claims data. The Sr. Manager is also responsible for effectively communicating cross-functionally with all project team members and explaining complex methods/results to non-technical clients. The position requires an entrepreneurial spirit, as he/she will guide the development of innovative analytical offerings and champion the use of advanced analytics throughout the company.
- Translate the client’s business problem into an addressable question, whether the problem is from the outcomes research (e.g., comparative effectiveness) or commercial (e.g., market sizing) domain
- Design the appropriate study, balancing the use of descriptive statistics, statistical modeling, and/or machine learning
- Write the analysis plan and oversee analysis execution
- Synthesize analytical results and frame the interpretation in terms of the client’s needs
- Explain complex methods in a clear, articulate manner to non-technical audiences, both internal and external
- Collaborate with other RWE functions (Client Engagement and Data Solutions) to deliver on projects and improve operational efficiency
- Provide direction to Analytics project team members and, as needed, broadly across the cross-functional RWE team
- Advocate to the leadership team and manager peers for the continued development and use of advanced analytics
- Business development
- Collaborate on client project proposals, owning the analytical approach formulation and description
- Pitch projects in partnership with Trinity team members in functions outside of RWE
- Identify and manage internal innovation initiatives, e.g., new analytical offerings
- Lead specific initiatives from ideation to proof-of-concept
- Champion the offering internally and externally
- Staff development
- Manage the professional development of junior staff, including project staffing and ongoing coaching
Education: MS or PhD in Statistics, Data Science, Epidemiology or other related fields
Work Experience: 4-6 years of professional experience in analyzing healthcare administrative claims data (e.g., CMS, IQVIA, Symphony) or other healthcare datasets. Experience with life sciences real-world data is a must.
Other Required Skills:
- Self-motivation and willingness to go beyond the call of duty, constantly thinking about the next step and the next opportunity
- A positive attitude, solid work ethic, and intellectual curiosity
- Extensive experience with MS Office Suite (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication in English (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time and work on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in helping develop and grow our RWE group
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.