Associate Analyst, TGAS Advisors
The Associate Analyst position at TGaS works closely with others to examine data and independently derive intelligence from that data. The employee will be responsible for critically analyzing survey information from clients and thereafter, utilizing independent judgment and discretion, producing high-quality deliverables with the information that detects critical business problems, and assists in the development of functional solutions to those business problems. The candidate will have a proven track record of providing insight and analysis for custom and syndicated market research reports.
The position will require a driven person to develop and execute projects for clients in the pharmaceutical industry. The candidate will also be experienced in creating written content using survey datasets and will be able to present information in a format that makes the information easy to understand and highlights the trends and key findings that the candidate identifies.
• Identify meaningful trends, provide insights, and create recommendations regarding business problems and solutions to those problems for clients using benchmark/survey information and employee’s own understanding of the business.
• Generate survey information by creating, fielding, and reporting on custom surveys, typically using the Qualtrics survey tool.
• Apply market research knowledge and best practices to creating survey questions that result in meaningful and useful outputs as a basis for reports.
• Analyze and cohort survey results (typically with Excel).
• Analyze the survey information and draw out meaningful trends and insights using analytical tools. Generate client deliverables using custom automation tools, Microsoft PowerPoint, and other content publishing tools too.
• Understanding of Market Research tools and techniques regarding question design, panel design, longitudinal studies, and survey analytics.
• Determine confidence levels and other test parameters by applying statistical tests to survey results.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any engineering discipline, operations management, or other relevant degree and demonstrated record of academic success
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Preferred experience with Salesforce & Tableau
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid grammatical and writing skills
- Ability to independently and critically examine research data
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with producing custom and syndicated market research studies/reports
- Experience with graphical representation of data for reporting
- Ability to apply basic statistical testing to data - confidence intervals, regression models, etc.
- Attention to detail, ability to produce quality outputs and check own work for errors.
- 6 months to 2 years of working experience
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a team environment
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com