Director of Sales, Commercial Data Solution
Director Sales Commercial Data Solution
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the Life Sciences Industry. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
One area of emphasis for Trinity is supporting emerging and smaller Bio-Pharma companies with pre-launch and launch solutions. Trinity’s Commercial Data Solution is an industry leading commercial data management solution including; Master Data Management, Data Storage and Data Reporting.
Trinity’s Commercial Data Solution is a rapidly growing area of the business and thus warrants this new position.
Director of Sales
The Director of Sales Position will be responsible for coordinating all the selling activities associated with the Trinity Commercial Data Solutions offerings.
An effective Sales Director will be organized, detail oriented, results driven and able to influence with and without authority. Broadly the Sales Director will work closely with the SVP and will be responsible for leveraging and coordinating internal resources across Trinity in support of selling efforts.
• Working with marketing people on campaigns and other outreach efforts
• Coordinating with lead gen people to identify and qualify opportunities
• Scheduling capabilities presentations
• Coordinating with Solution leaders on sales presentations
• Building proposals and Statements of work
• Following up on all aspects of the selling process
• Planning and tracking sales opportunities leveraging SF.com
• Lead regularly scheduled pipeline meetings
• Maintain effective internal communications
Skills and Experience:
- Viable candidates will demonstrate a Proven track record of success with 10+ years combined Bio- Pharma and vendor side experience in the commercial data area
- Viable candidates will have at least 3 years of sales or sales related experience
- Viable Candidates should have a general understanding of the all the commercial areas in pharma including: Sales, Marketing, Managed Markets and the functions that support them
- Candidates may have held a commercial data related position in a pharma company (ideally emerging company)
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Comfortable with Sales Force.com, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful with attention to detail