Sr. Manager, Forecasting
The Senior Manager, Forecasting role is for an integral member of the Commercial Analytics group working closely with leadership team members. We are looking for a driven, committed, and energetic individual who will be responsible for building forecast models, managing junior staff, and clearly presenting forecast models and outputs to internal leadership and clients. The Senior Manager is also responsible for effectively communicating with every project team member on all matters related to project assignments. In this position, the Senior Manager is expected to multi-task across multiple projects and project types concurrently while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Manage entire client engagements including internal and external communication and work streams
- Manage junior staff
- Serve as client point of contact
- Lead forecast model builds and forecasting activities
- Work closely with leadership members to develop forecasting best practices and modules across Trinity
- Assist in creating and implementing quality control best practices
- Deliver engagement outcomes to clients, exercising sound business judgment, proactively following up on tasks as needed and managing tasks through to completion
- Provide on-site support to clients when applicable
- Work closely with other functional experts at Trinity including market research, data solutions, statistics, etc.
- Develop client-ready forecasts and supporting materials independently and clearly present findings
- Establish timelines for internal and external deliverables
- Drive internal communication to keep all team members in the loop with project status
- Support strategic and operational initiatives as assigned
- Help train junior members of forecasting team
Education: BS or MS in quantitative, business, or other related fields
Work Experience: 5-6 years of work experience in life sciences forecasting. Experience/familiarity with life sciences data and analytics is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Excel (knowledge of VBA is preferred)
- Superb internal and external communications skills (verbal and written)
- Self-motivation, initiative, and innovation
- Strong, service-oriented work ethic and willing to go above the call of duty
- Internal leadership and mentorship
- Strong team player with experience working in project-team environments
- Ability to multi-task on multiple project types effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude
Trinity is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
Trinity’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.