Senior Consultant, Real-World Evidence (RWE) Client Engagement
TRINITY is seeking a talented, committed and energetic Senior Consultant for our Real-World Evidence (RWE) Client Engagement team to support Commercial and HEOR clients. The Senior Consultant is an integral member of project teams where he/she will work side-by-side with strategy consultants, RWE database developers, and the RWE analytics team. The Senior Consultant is responsible for understanding our client’s Commercial and HEOR needs and drive toward evidence-based insights using RWD data sources (e.g., administrative claims, EHR, etc.). On each project, Senior Consultants will generate content and deliver clear presentations for clients that establish our understanding of the market, the client’s business question and actionable RWE insights based on patient-level data.
- Support project teams as an expert on the client, the market and available RWD to address client’s business needs
- Leverage natural curiosity to interpret secondary real-world evidence (RWE) analysis results to address the business objective. Desire to dig into the underlying data to understand ‘why’ or drive toward value-added insights
- Manage time and client deliverables effectively with regular communication to senior management
- Understand our client’s business needs and manage the process of developing analysis methodology, leveraging RWE data. This individual will also be responsible to educate other team members on the methodology
- Champion RWE team internal MBOs for growth
- Coordinate and oversee project-based activities for Associates on an as needed basis
- Participate in recruiting efforts, together with providing training and mentoring support to additional and/or more junior staff
- Create and manage client proposals and presentations
Education: BS, MS or PhD in Public Health, quantitative, business, or other related fields preferred. Biology / science minor preferred
Work Experience: 3-5 years of work experience in delivering insights using healthcare administrative claims data (e.g., CMS, IQVIA, Truven, Symphony). Experience with life sciences real-world evidence data is a must.
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills (including interpretation of statistics)
- Demonstrated experience using PowerPoint and Excel to communicate insights using secondary data analyses
- Extensive experience working with and knowledge of life sciences real-world evidence data is a must. E.g., patient claims / EMR data from IQVIA, SHA, OptumHealth, TruvenHealth, Specialty Pharmacies, etc.
- Experience developing analytical methods leveraging RWD data to answer life science key business questions such as line of therapy, compliance/persistence, patient journey
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.