Engagement Manager, Real-World Evidence (RWE) Engagement
TRINITY is seeking a talented, committed and energetic Engagement Manager for our Real-World Evidence (RWE) Client Engagement team to support Commercial and HEOR clients. This individual is an integral member of RWE management and project execution teams where he/she will work side-by-side with strategy consultants, RWE database developers and the RWE analytics team. The Engagement Manager will fulfill a leadership role, be a thought leader on designing, implementing and synthesizing insights to address our client’s business needs. With an eye for detail and a creative mindset, he/she is responsible for leading project engagements, developing new RWE capabilities and refining internal processes for providing evidence-based solutions to our commercial and Health Economics Outcomes Research (‘HEOR’) clients.
- Support project teams as an expert on the client, the market and available RWD to address client’s business needs
- Lead cross functional teams across multiple projects at a time
- Serve as primary point of client contact for ongoing activities
- Coordinate and oversee project-based activities for Associates/Senior Associates
- Work with RWE analytics and database teams to translate the client’s business questions into specific analyses
- Analyze quantitative data, identifying key themes and turning them into actionable solutions / insights for clients
- Effectively manage time and client deliverables with regular communication to senior leaders
- Champion RWE revenue growth by becoming an expert in RWE core capabilities and new areas of opportunity to educate internal teams on offerings and pitch work to prospective clients.
- Actively support recruiting efforts, together with providing training and mentoring support to additional and/or more junior staff
- Manage junior team staffing availability, performance reviews and mentorship
- Create and manage client proposals and presentations
- Fulfill other related roles as assigned from time to time
- Education: BS, MS or PhD in Public Health, quantitative, business, or other related fields preferred. Biology / science minor preferred
- 7-10 years of work experience in a life sciences consulting / data analytics environment.
- Extensive experience working with and knowledge of life sciences real-world evidence data is a must. E.g., patient claims / EMR data from IQVIA, SHA, OptumHealth, TruvenHealth, Specialty Pharmacies, etc.
- Proven track record of managing cross functional project teams.
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills (including interpretation of statistics)
- Demonstrated experience using PowerPoint and Excel to communicate insights using secondary data analyses
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.