Senior Consultant, Strategic Advisory
TRINITY is seeking talented Senior Consultants to join its team. Senior Consultants fulfill a leadership role on multiple case teams, designing and implementing strategies to help our clients maintain strong growth. Client engagements are generally focused on one or more areas of TRINITY’s specialized expertise. TRINITY Senior Consultants have unique opportunities to manage daily client interactions with full oversight over project teams – client management, project management, employee management, budget and financial management, and more. Senior Consultants also provide mentorship to other junior employees across multiple teams. With exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues within the life sciences industry, this position offers qualified candidates the opportunity to take on immediately challenging and rewarding roles.
- Support teams as the “analytic lead” on projects
- Analyze quantitative data and turn into actionable solutions / insights for clients
- Emerge and gain recognition as the internal “expert” in 1-2 functional/therapeutic areas
- Manage time and client deliverables effectively with regular communication to senior management
- Coordinate and oversee project-based activities for Associates
- Participate in recruiting efforts, together with providing training and mentoring support to additional and/or more junior staff
- Serve as primary point of client contact for ongoing activities
- Create and manage client proposals and presentations
- Fulfill other related roles as assigned from time to time
Education: Advanced degree with life science focus
Work Experience: Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in consulting or other relevant areas within the life sciences
• Excellent quantitative skills required
• Above average proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to supervise and train staff on complex commercial analysis
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal relations skills
• Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.