The Manager, Forecasting role is for an integral member of project teams working closely with management and other team members. We are looking for a driven, committed, and energetic individual who will be responsible for building forecast models, managing junior staff on forecasting projects, and clearly presenting forecast models and outputs to internal management and clients. The Manager is also responsible for effectively communicating with every project team member including project managers on all matters related to project assignments. In this position, the Manager is expected to multi-task across multiple projects and project types concurrently while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Implement forecast model builds and execute forecasting activities
- Develop client-ready Excel-based forecasts and supporting materials independently and clearly present findings
- Work within Trinity’s proprietary forecast platform environment to create customized forecast platforms for clients
- Provide ongoing support for existing forecast models
- Serve as client point of contact
- Work on creating best practices and modules to help standardize forecasting across Trinity
- Deliver engagement outcomes to clients, exercising sound business judgment, proactively following up on tasks as needed and managing tasks through to completion
- Assist in creating and implementing quality control best practices
- Work closely with other functional experts at Trinity including market research, data solutions, statistics, etc.
- Establish timelines for internal and external deliverables related to a project workstream
- Communicate internally to keep all team members in the loop with project status
- Support strategic and operational initiatives as assigned
- Help train junior members of forecasting team
Education: BS or MS in quantitative, business, or other related fields
Work Experience: 5-7 years of work experience in life sciences forecasting. Experience/familiarity with life sciences data and analytics is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Excel (knowledge of VBA is preferred)
- Superb internal and external communications skills (verbal and written)
- Self-motivation, initiative, and innovation
- Strong, service-oriented work ethic and willing to go above the call of duty
- Internal leadership and mentorship
- Strong team player with experience working in project-team environments
- Ability to multi-task on multiple project types effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.