We’re looking for a talented, committed and energetic individual to join our Insights & Analytics team as a Senior Consultant to support our growing Real-World Evidence function. The Senior Consultant is an integral member of project teams working closely with management and other team members. As the workstream manager, this individual will be responsible for developing analysis plans, managing the execution of analyses by junior staff and clearly presenting material to internal management and clients. The Senior Consultant is also responsible for effectively communicating with every project team member, including managers on all matters related to project assignments. In this position, the Senior Consultant is expected to multi-task across multiple projects and project types concurrently while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Analyze and interpret secondary real-world evidence (RWE) data to address the business objectives, leveraging SQL, Python, R or other programing languages
- Lead secondary data analyses to deliver actionable results while managing junior staff
- Understand our client’s business needs and manage the process of developing analysis methodology, leveraging RWE data. This individual will also be responsible to educate other team members on the methodology
- Work closely with general consultants, database developers and statisticians to interpret business rules for study analysis
- Develop an understanding of industry secondary data sources available and weigh pros and cons of leveraging each data source available
- Drive insights and key takeaways from data analyses and independently develop clear, concise presentations that outline business rules, study results and actionable insights for our clients.
- Serve as client point of contact
- Assist project manager with establishing timelines for internal and external deliverables
- Drive internal communication to keep all team members in the loop with project status
- Deliver solutions to clients, exercising sound business judgment, proactively following up on tasks as needed and managing tasks through to completion
- Support strategic and operational initiatives as assigned
Education: BS, MS or PhD in Public Health, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Biostatistics or Engineering or related field. Demonstrated interest in the life sciences field is a plus. Graduate training (Masters/Doctoral degree) in STEM fields or Masters in Public Health strongly preferred.
Work Experience: 3-5 years of work experience in analyzing healthcare administrative claims data (e.g., CMS, IQVIA, Truven, Symphony). Experience with life sciences real-world evidence data is a must.
- Self-motivation, initiative, innovative and willing to go above the call of duty
- A positive attitude, eager to learn, solid work ethic, team player and intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills (including interpretation of statistics)
- Strong problem solving and logical thinking skills
- 1-2 years interpreting and running statistical analysis is preferred with strong proficiency in statistical software (SAS, SPSS, R)
- 2-3 years of experience in programming queries for data analysis (e.g., SQL, Python)
- 3-5 years’ experience analyzing real world data (RWD), including Medical and Drug administrative claims data
- 3-5 years’ experience developing analytical methods leveraging RWD data to answer life science key business questions such as line of therapy, compliance/persistence, patient journey
- Extensive experience with MS Office Suite (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication in English (written and verbal) and interpersonal relations skills
- Internal leadership and mentorship
- Strong team player with experience working in project-team environments
- Ability to multi-task on multiple project types effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Interest in helping develop and grow our RWE group in India
- Ability to manage work independently with guidance from team leaders in the US
- Positive attitude
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.