Account Coordinator - Saddlebrook
TricorBraun was founded In 1902 by Samuel Kranzberg in St. Louis as a used-bottle company. Throughout the 100 plus years of service, the company has evolved by successfully acquiring and integrating complementary businesses to become the largest company of its kind.
TricorBraun is now a global packaging leader in plastics, glass and flexible packaging solutions. TricorBraun works with client’s step by step through the design and engineering phases to create custom packaging solutions that are practical, innovative and appealing to our target markets. We lead our industry because we focus on our customers, but success like ours begins with passionate and dedicated team members. Across our organization we have unlimited opportunities for people looking to grow and succeed.
Our Operating Principles
We are working together to build the undisputed global packaging leader. We will achieve this objective through the pursuit of five core operating principles:
- We exist to serve customers. All team members are here to serve the customer. We deliver exceptional products and services to our customers.
- We create the best place for the best people. The team with the best players wins.
- We deliver results. We are committed to delivering results for customers, team members, supply partners and shareholders.
- We get things done. We keep things simple and do them quickly.
- We do things the right way, always. Winning only counts if done the right way.
Due to significant growth TricorBraun is seeking to add an Account Coordinator. As an Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for the servicing, growth and satisfaction of our current customer base as well as interacting with potential and targeted prospects. The Account Coordinator serves as a reliable and responsive contact point for information required by our customers, including order placement, tracking, scheduling, quoting, invoicing and trouble-shooting. You will work with our Packaging Consultants to help customers realize the value-added packaging consulting services of TricorBraun that include Design & Innovation, logistics, global sourcing and marketing.
You will begin with a training program that spans classroom, online and hands on work with other team members to learn our business, our industry and sales process. If you are hungry to be a part of a high-growth customer-focused team and you are confident in your exceptional customer skills, then this could be the right role for you!
To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
- Exceptional focus on customer service.
- Demonstrated success being a part of a high-performance team.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree with 2+ years’ experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Strong administrative and data management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of all MSFT Suite products that include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with ERP packages (Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.)
Career opportunities -- We are a stable and growing company offering a product that is widely recognized and useful. That means that across our organization we have plenty of ways to help people who are looking to grow and succeed. If you’ve got the drive to get out there and grab it, you’ll find lots of opportunity here.
Training and development -- Our commitment to your career development helps to set us apart as an employer. We want to enhance your potential, both for your personal development and as a contributor to our firm. That’s why we provide every opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge, and experiences through formal education, leadership development opportunities, and informal one-on-one coaching and mentoring from your TricorBraun colleagues.
Stable industry -- The packaging industry is a particularly stable one because, no matter how the economy is doing there is always a need for containers to carry consumer products. With our long history, exceptional experience, and wide range of offerings we’re the industry leader in this niche industry.
Strong culture -- We strive to create and sustain a great work environment in which we can achieve and exceed personal and professional goals. Our people focus on service and consistently drive for results. Our company works and lives by a set of core values which include integrity, service, passion and value add which are the roots of our success.
Industry recognition -- TricorBraun has won many national and international packaging awards recognizing excellent design, function, economy and sustainability
Excellent compensation -- in addition to a competitive salary and we offer comprehensive benefits in medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with employer match, paid time off plus holidays, insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more.
TricorBraun is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.