Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst/ Data Consultant
And who better than you to join the Trianz family?
At Trianz, we offer you an open and learning-oriented culture essential to emerge as a leader. Completely focused on the Digital Evolution philosophy and phenomenon, we view delivering our value proposition consistently as a non-negotiable commitment. Our enablers include Intelligent Team Formations, a Client-Centric Approach, Predictability in Execution, and establishing a Unique Relationship Experience. A culture of innovation, encouraging our people to create, and belief in the importance of training and development set us apart.
As a Data consultant, you will be responsible to drive individual tasks and lead small teams as required to complete project objectives as required. As a consultant at Trianz, you will provide mentorship and guidance to junior level resources.
We are looking forward to seeing you bring the following to the table to craft your, and our, success story:
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst/ Data Consultant, Full-time
Location: Remote working in United States (for now) with some travel
About the Role
Required Skills & Experience:
- Requires BA/BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Analytics related field and 5 to 7 years’ experience to do ‘Data Investigations’
- Experience performing root cause analysis on ticket issues from a CRM system to determine the cause of the error.
- Experience with Cherwell is nice to have but not required
- Experience summarizing the issue in a meaningful manner and reporting back the issue to the client
- Experience with SQL development to but mostly to be able to track/trace data lineage issues and report back.
- Full lifecycle experience in waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Intelligent but practical; you want to get things done and love simplicity
- Excellent presenter, influencer
- In the data analyst role, you’ll be responsible for pulling tickets from CRM systems and analyze the issues and summarize and report back the issues to the client
- Meet with client as required to provide delivery expertise and drive results.
- Deliver consulting expertise based on your assigned role, to our clients and assure delivery excellence in all assigned work.
- Lead small team of consultants to deliver tasks as assigned by project lead as needed.
- Proactively alter project management of issues as observed.
- Ensure all deliverables are completed with a high satisfaction and build client and Trianz peer relationships to build trust and confidence.
Your passion for execution and zeal to become a leader capable of taking on anything is enough reason for us to talk immediately!
Need more details?
Trianz is growing at a faster pace than the industry for the last five years. Read through some of the key industry recognitions we have received for our innovative execution and strategic client initiatives here.
Trianz simplifies digital evolutions through effective strategies and excellence in execution. Collaborating with business and technology leaders, we help formulate and execute operational strategies to achieve intended business outcomes by bringing the best of consulting, technology experiences and execution models. Powered by knowledge, research, and perspectives, we enable clients to transition to a digital enterprise by leveraging Cloud, Analytics, Digital, Infrastructure and Security paradigms. With offices in Silicon Valley, Washington DC Metro, Rosemont, Chicago, Austin, Boston, Denver, Irvine, Raleigh, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Dubai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai, we serve Fortune 1000 and emerging organizations across industries globally. For more information, visit www.trianz.com.
Trianz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).