Senior Data / Business Analyst
Job Title: Senior Data/ Business Analyst.
Location: Remote working in United States with some travel included.
About the Role
As a Senior Data/ Business Analyst, you will work collaboratively on a geographically diverse agile team to develop and enhance complex systems and/or software from user stories and technical/architectural specifications. You will analyze complex technical system problems and create innovative solutions that exceed customer expectations as well as perform data source analysis on multiple sources systems required to support the various business objectives.
- Work in a dynamic and exciting agile environment with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and team members to develop creative data-driven solutions
- Participate in the evaluation of business requirements
- Demonstrate open minded and collaborative approach to creating innovative technical solutions
- Analyze data and technical system problems to support the design and implementation of effective, flexible solutions
- Assist in data management deliverables such as business need analysis, data source identification and analysis and data modeling techniques
- Identify and recommend appropriate continuous improvement opportunities
- Bachelor's or master's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Business/ Data/ Technical Analysis: minimum 5 years of professional experience is preferred.
- Experience developing back end, database/warehouse technology solutions
- Knowledge of data platforms such as Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Teradata, and/or Cloud based databases
- Extensive experience with SQL and database query tools
- Knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Must be team oriented with strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required
- Must be proactive, demonstrate initiative, and be a logical thinker
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Understanding of manufacturing industry and products
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics or other ERP systems
- Experience with cloud projects (preferably Azure Cloud)
Need more details?
Trianz is growing at a faster pace than the industry for the last five years. Read through some of the key industry recognitions we have received for our innovative execution and strategic client initiatives here.
Trianz simplifies digital evolutions through effective strategies and excellence in execution. Collaborating with business and technology leaders, we help formulate and execute operational strategies to achieve intended business outcomes by bringing the best of consulting, technology experiences and execution models. Powered by knowledge, research, and perspectives, we enable clients to transition to a digital enterprise by leveraging Cloud, Analytics, Digital, Infrastructure and Security paradigms. With offices in Silicon Valley, Washington DC Metro, Rosemont, Chicago, Austin, Boston, Denver, Irvine, Raleigh, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Dubai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai, we serve Fortune 1000 and emerging organizations across industries globally. For more information, visit www.trianz.com.
Trianz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).