Software Engineer III
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems, and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike, and have a blast while doing it!
Trek Bicycle is looking for a software engineer who has experience working with the Hybris platform. This person will work with an agile team to develop technical solutions for Trek’s website. This position offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of the hybris platform as well as interface with other teams and systems.
Trek IT believes in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of products and fast iterations, and provides a flexible work environment, remote work is available but some travel may be required for this position. Our approach to software development is to use the best tool for the job, often taking advantage of the latest technology to solve complex problems.
The Software Engineer will:
- Architect, code, create test plans, test, debug, and document on our existing Hybris platform
- Communicate face-to-face with their peers and customers in a participatory environment
- Ensure architectural, business, coding, design, and quality standards are adhered to
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of your own work
- Stay current with the latest technologies, patterns, and tooling
- Be self-motivated and require minimal supervision
- Actively participate in sprint ceremonies such as daily standup and retrospectives
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of related experience required
- Implemented or worked on a Hybris platform version 5.X and above
- Experience in Hybris data modeling, impex, component creation, cockpit customization
- Experience in Java, Spring, Apache, Tomcat, Linux
- Experience working in an Agile or Kanban environment
- Experience working with CI and automation tools including but not limited to Chef, Jenkins, Ant, Gradle
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience working with and creation of Restful web services
We are an E-Verify employer.