Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems, and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike, and have a blast while doing it!
Web Producers are responsible for what you see when you open trekbikes.com. Web Producers coordinate arranging, auditing, configuring, and editing content for trekbikes.com. A Web Producer’s tasks go far beyond slapping up a chunk of text on a screen…
This role requires teamwork across many departments. Web Producers regularly interact with business partners to resource creative content and quickly turn around requests for changes/additions to trekbikes.com, prioritizing and strategizing the implementation of multiple business requests at any given moment.
Web Producers execute initiatives and ensure consistency with site vision and style guides in coordination with marketing managers, product managers, technical staff, and vendors.
Web Producers work with web development teams to conceive, design and launch new online features and products.
Web Producers report to the Digital Marketing team and assist with the tactical and technical direction of trekbikes.com, leading the production/lifecycle of all web-related initiatives.
This job has some tough deadlines - websites never sleep.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product management, developers, and vendors to execute requests
- Handle recurring processes for content creation & audits with marketing managers
- Configure pages for specific marketing campaigns for desktop and mobile experiences
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to manage expectations, gain trust, and achieve high customer satisfaction
- Lead the go to market process, ensuring all partners are clear and deliver the assets required to push new or changed content to the site in a timely and accurate manner
- Be an authority on content management systems
- Serve as a liaison between business and technology groups; Fully understand and clearly communicate technical information to non-technical people
- Use content management systems to identify and solve problems
- Ensure that marketing materials align with brand standards and best practices
- Keep track of multiple projects; Build action plans to finish projects on time
- Use critical thinking and analytical talent to develop more efficient ways to get things done fast
- Prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and work independently while exercising appropriate judgment
- Localize web content
- Understand and support Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Actively look for technical solutions to implement requests in a more efficient manner
- Provide professional mentorship and constructive feedback to project team members
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3+ years’ experience in web, digital space or related field required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including editing, grammar, and proofreading; good listener
- Ability to independently prioritize work, manage and hit deadlines
- Timeliness, attention to detail and accuracy
- Collaborative, teammate with ambition to do impactful work
- Sense of humor and strong work ethic a must
- Outstanding organizational skills to keep a large queue of work in order
- Knowledge of Excel formulas and functions
- Knowledge of HTML, SAP Commerce, PowerBI, SQL, Google Analytics
- Technical knowledge about bicycles
We are an E-Verify employer.