Marketing Assistant - Brazil
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, sport and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love, provide incredible hospitality, and to change the world by getting more people on bikes. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality. Our Trek Brasil office has been a subsidiary office for almost nine years supporting dealers who sell Trek and Bontrager throughout the country.
The Trek Brasil team is looking for a marketing assistant to support the marketing manager. The ideal candidate will have previous marketing experience, have a great attitude, technically skilled in digital marketing and always looking to improve. This position will work with our global marketing team to ensure global consistency, will be responsible for handling social media, email marketing and assisting with the execution of events and demos. The marketing assistant will work closely with the marketing manager to execute the vision and strategy for the Brasil business.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the marketing manager to execute goals and objectives required to drive the brand forward
- Develop paid and organic social media marketing campaigns
- Assist with logistics and execution of our retail marketing campaigns
- Assist with our email marketing efforts
- Event coordination and managing logistics
- Assist and manage relationships with our ambassador program
- Prepare, format, and send marketing materials to our dealer network
- Work with vendors to develop POP materials and giveaways
- Assist with day-to-day of media relations including sending products for reviews
- Requires some traveling and weekend work for dealer visits, races, demos, etc.
- Data entry and various administrative duties as necessary
- Fluent in English
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree, preferred with a minimum of 1-2 years of proven marketing communications experience
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on detail
- Bicycle industry knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels and build effective partnerships.
- Experience working in digital marketing and measuring success in a digital environment
- Ability to lift +30 lbs. (for event and demo equipment)
- Experience working with a team, and taking ownership and pride in their work
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Ads manager and social media platforms
- Positive attitude, hands on and can-do mentality
We are an E-Verify employer.